How long has the farm been open to the public?
This fall is the sixth year Hill Creek Farms will be in operation.
Is membership required?
No, Hill Creek Farms is open to the public.
What is the cost of leasing three trees?
Sets of three trees (Jonagold, Cameo and Fuji, growing side-by-side) are available for $225.
Are pets allowed on the farm?
Due to insurance regulations, pets are not allowed on the farm.
- August 30th – September 1st “Labor Day Opening Weekend”
- September 6th & 7th “Harvest on the Orchard with Grandparent’s Day”
- September 13 & 14th “KICK-OFF TO FALL WEEKEND”
- September 20th & 21st Hill Creek Farms “Civil War Reenactment”
- September 27th & 28th “Johnny Appleseed’s Birthday Celebration”
- October 4th “Fall Fun Day ” … at Hill Creek Farms
- October 11th & 12th “Pumpkin Fest”
- October 10-13th “Columbus Day Celebration”
- October 18th & 19th Hill Creek Farms “Pumpkins and Apple Harvest”
- October 25th Hill Creek Farms “Family Fun Day #2 of 2014 Season”
- October 26 2nd annual “Halloween Fun Day Parade”
- October 31st Happy Halloween
- The Pumpkin Carving Contest Rules
- The Apple Pie Eating Contest
- The Gemstone Mining
Join us to buy from the store. We also have a great pumpkin selection.
The farm is open 5 days a week:
- Wednesday to Friday:
9:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday:
8:00am to 6:00pm
- Opening 8-27-2014
Baked Fresh DailyMade from Scratch
- Apple Pies
- Apple Cider Donuts
- Apple Turn-Overs
- Carmel Apple Treats
We will be serving Hot Coffee and Hot Apple Cider drinks.
Wholesalers call for availability.